According to the latest buzz, King Nagarjuna has bought the rights of Krishna district along with noted producer Sai Korrapati. Apparently, the duo has bought the rights for a whopping amount of Rs. 8 crores which is a record. Anyways, an official confirmation is awaited regarding the news.
Directed by ace filmmaker S.S. Rajamouli, the film is set to hit screens worldwide on April 28, 2017.
- Prabhas proved himself with Baahubali, It’s my turn now: Pooja Hegde
- Poll : Which of these films are you looking forward to this week?
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar