According to the latest buzz, King Nagarjuna has bought the rights of Krishna district along with noted producer Sai Korrapati. Apparently, the duo has bought the rights for a whopping amount of Rs. 8 crores which is a record. Anyways, an official confirmation is awaited regarding the news.
Directed by ace filmmaker S.S. Rajamouli, the film is set to hit screens worldwide on April 28, 2017.
- PSPK’s first look gets a date
- Jawaan’s trailer to be out soon
- PSPK25’s audio event in a special location?
- Nara Rohit’s cameo in Mental Madhilo
- Vijay-Murugadoss film completes pre-production