According to the latest buzz, King Nagarjuna has bought the rights of Krishna district along with noted producer Sai Korrapati. Apparently, the duo has bought the rights for a whopping amount of Rs. 8 crores which is a record. Anyways, an official confirmation is awaited regarding the news.
Directed by ace filmmaker S.S. Rajamouli, the film is set to hit screens worldwide on April 28, 2017.
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
- Jayanth C Paranji-Ghanta Ravi’s Film Gets A Title
- Naga Shaurya’s Next Is A College Romance
- 100% Entertainment Tax exemption for Poorna
- Megastar To Grace IIFA Utsavam 2017
Articles that might interest you