According to the latest buzz, King Nagarjuna has bought the rights of Krishna district along with noted producer Sai Korrapati. Apparently, the duo has bought the rights for a whopping amount of Rs. 8 crores which is a record. Anyways, an official confirmation is awaited regarding the news.
Directed by ace filmmaker S.S. Rajamouli, the film is set to hit screens worldwide on April 28, 2017.
- Adivi Sesh opens up about Goodachari
- Yet Another Star Actress In Talks For Harish Shankar’s Next
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Trisha Reveals Her Strangest Habit
- Star Comedian Gets Emotional About His New Film