It’s well-known that the makers of Anushka’s much-awaited horror thriller, Bhaagamathie, had initially planned to release the film during the Sankranthi festive season. However, the film has later been pushed to January 26.
During the Gang’s pre-release event last night, hero Suriya revealed that it was upon his request that Vamsi and Pramod, the producers of Bhaagamathie, postponed their film to make way for Gang’s Sankranthi release. Incidentally, UV Creations, the banner that’s releasing Gang, has also produced Bhaagamathie.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019