Bollywood superstar Salman Khan has confirmed his entry into the smartphone business. The actor made the confirmation during his recent interview to a popular news agency while promoting his upcoming Eid release, Tubelight.
Salman said he is starting the smartphones in small numbers, and he hopes to have minimum losses and maximum gain. “We have just started our entry into the category, we need to be careful. If people buy our products and like it, we will see,” Salman told the media house.
The news of Salman entering the smartphone industry was first out in March. Salman already owns the successful clothing brand, Being Human.
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
- Star hero ready to undergo lie detection in heroine’s assault case
- Vishal Reveals His Secret Wish
- Vamshi raises expectations on Mahesh25 to a new high
- DJ crosses the 60 Cr mark in 1st weekend
Articles that might interest you