Tamil star Dhanush has just wrapped the second schedule of Vetrimaaran’s ambitious period drama, Vada Chennai. Today, the actor is said to be leaving for Brazil to commence shooting for his debut Hollywood film. The overseas schedule will last for nearly three months.
Dhanush’s Hollywood debut movie is based on the novel ‘The Extraordinary Journey Of A Fakir Who Got Trapped In An Ikea Cupboard’. Dhanush will be essaying the role of a storyteller, who falls in love with a Parisian woman and gets accidentally deported to Africa as a refugee.
- Mega Family Teams Up With Sachin Tendulkar And Kamal Haasan!
- Bollywood singer excited to croon for Mahesh Babu
- Censor troubles for DJ’s Malayalam version
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka getting ready for censor
- Release of much-awaited sequel delayed
Articles that might interest you