Popular Tamil star Vishal has reportedly received death threats from an unidentified person. Tamil film producers Manimaran and Mohammad Sahil had filed a complaint with the Chennai Police Commissioner in this regard.
According to the latest reports, Vishal recently received a call from an unidentified person who threatened to chop off his hands and feet. However, the reason behind this threat is yet unknown. Vishal is currently acting as the General Secretary of Nadigar Sangam and as the President of Tamil Film Producer’s Council.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Kajal’s role in Kalyan Ram’s MLA revealed
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers