Popular Tamil star Vishal has reportedly received death threats from an unidentified person. Tamil film producers Manimaran and Mohammad Sahil had filed a complaint with the Chennai Police Commissioner in this regard.
According to the latest reports, Vishal recently received a call from an unidentified person who threatened to chop off his hands and feet. However, the reason behind this threat is yet unknown. Vishal is currently acting as the General Secretary of Nadigar Sangam and as the President of Tamil Film Producer’s Council.
- Sitara’s first day at dance school
- NTR to kick-start dubbing for Jai Lava Kusa
- I would like to apologize to nobody: Vijay Deverakonda
- Tamil hero to star in a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
Articles that might interest you