Tamil star Simbu has been given police protection at his Chennai residence after the Demonetization song that he crooned became popular. The song describes the hardships faced by common people during the demonetisation period last year. Simbu has sought police protection after he anticipated protests against the song by political groups.
Simbu’s Demonetization song has been composed by Balamurali Balu and penned by Baahubali fame Madhan Karky. The song will be used in the Tamil film Thattrom Thookrom. The song was released on the occasion of the first anniversary of Demonetization on November 8.
- Vishnu’s Voter’s first look to be unveiled soon
- Poll : Which aspect of Khakee did you like the most?
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon
- No six-pack from Nara Rohit in Balakrishnudu