‘Chiyaan’ Vikram is riding high with the success of his recent release, Inkokkadu. The film has reportedly grossed nearly 100 crores in Tamil and Telugu. Vikram has signed a couple of projects which will go on floors soon.
While a sequel to his yesteryear hit Saamy is on the cards, the latest reports reveal coming in from Tamil media circles reveal that a couple of production houses in Chennai are keen on buying the remake rights of the recent Hollywood blockbuster, Don’t Breathe, and rope in Vikram for Stephen Lang’s character.
Vikram, however, is yet to give his nod to this psychological thriller. Keep watching this space for more updates.
- Vivekam losing out to Arjun Reddy
- Vishwaroopam 2’s audio album to be out in September
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Soundarya Rajinikanth opens up about VIP2
- Sundeep Kishan’s Tamil-Telugu bilingual set for Diwali release
Articles that might interest you