Some time back, R Madhavan got the lucky chance of romancing Aishwarya Rai in the much awaited Hindi project Fanney Khan. But the actor backed out of the film last minute and the role went to yet another talented actor, Rajkumar Rao.
The latest news from Mumbai reveals that as Madhavan asked for a huge remuneration for his role, the makers decided to leave him out of the project. The reports also reveal that Madhavan quoted a whopping 1.5 crores for just 15 days of his work which was quite heavy for the production who opted for Rajkumar.
The film also has Anil Kapoor in the main role and is being produced by Rakesh Om Prakash Mehra.
- Date locked for PSPK25’s first look
- Jawaan gets censor clearance
- Oxygen gets a new release date
- Hanu Raghavapudi repeats his technician
- Underworld backdrop for young hero’s next