Some time back, R Madhavan got the lucky chance of romancing Aishwarya Rai in the much awaited Hindi project Fanney Khan. But the actor backed out of the film last minute and the role went to yet another talented actor, Rajkumar Rao.
The latest news from Mumbai reveals that as Madhavan asked for a huge remuneration for his role, the makers decided to leave him out of the project. The reports also reveal that Madhavan quoted a whopping 1.5 crores for just 15 days of his work which was quite heavy for the production who opted for Rajkumar.
The film also has Anil Kapoor in the main role and is being produced by Rakesh Om Prakash Mehra.
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon
- Young Actress Undergoes A Dramatic Makeover