It is a well-known fact that hero Dhanush was introduced by his brother and director Selvaraghavan. But of late, they have not joined hands for a film and this has raised many eyebrows in the media.
Some reports say that all is not well between the brother. But Dhanush in a recent interview cleared it all and said “People think I have distanced myself from my brother. It’s not true. We space out the gap between our films and have been planning to work together and it might happen next year”.
Meanwhile, Dhanush’s new film VIP 2 is all set for a release this 24th of August and has Kajol as the female lead.
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Pawan Kalyan’s urgent press meet, Bunny, Mega heroes attend
- I’ll give the Mother of all Shows: Pawan’s stunning tweets on media
- Bharat Ane Nenu opens to thumping response in overseas
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut