It is a well-known fact that hero Dhanush was introduced by his brother and director Selvaraghavan. But of late, they have not joined hands for a film and this has raised many eyebrows in the media.
Some reports say that all is not well between the brother. But Dhanush in a recent interview cleared it all and said “People think I have distanced myself from my brother. It’s not true. We space out the gap between our films and have been planning to work together and it might happen next year”.
Meanwhile, Dhanush’s new film VIP 2 is all set for a release this 24th of August and has Kajol as the female lead.
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon
- Get ready to listen to Mahesh Babu’s first oath on Jan 26
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- Sai Pallavi, Naga Shaurya’s Kanam gets a new release date