It is a well-known fact that hero Dhanush was introduced by his brother and director Selvaraghavan. But of late, they have not joined hands for a film and this has raised many eyebrows in the media.
Some reports say that all is not well between the brother. But Dhanush in a recent interview cleared it all and said “People think I have distanced myself from my brother. It’s not true. We space out the gap between our films and have been planning to work together and it might happen next year”.
Meanwhile, Dhanush’s new film VIP 2 is all set for a release this 24th of August and has Kajol as the female lead.
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time
- Rajasekhar to take a long break post Garuda Vega’s success
- Allu Arjun teams up with popular sports bar
- Makers of Anushka’s Bhaagamathie confirm the release date