In 2012, star Tamil actor-director duo Suriya and Gautham Menon announced an action thriller titled Dhruva Natchathiram. However, the movie never made it to floors after Gautham took forever to complete the script and Suriya issuing a public statement revealing that he is walking out of the project.
In his latest promotional interview for his upcoming movie, S3, Suriya said he has always regretted issuing that letter and cherished his long-time association with his good friend Gautham Menon. The actor went on to say that he is forever grateful for Gautham for making movies such as Kaakha Kaakha and Vaaranam Aaayiram.
Suriya also revealed that he and Gautham have resumed their friendship and that it is only a matter of time before they team up for a project.
- Soundarya Rajinikanth opens up about VIP 2
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Sundeep Kishan’s Tamil-Telugu bilingual set for Diwali release
- Interview : Dhanush- Kajol will be a treat to watch
- Star actress ties the knot
Articles that might interest you