It is well-known that Tamil super star Ajith had been shooting for his 57th movie in Souryam Siva’s direction in Varna, Bulgaria. Ajith had flown down to Chennai after former chief minister J Jayalalithaa breathed her last a couple of days ago.
According to the latest update, Ajith had paid his tributes to the late CM at her Merina Beach memorial after heading straight to the beach from the airport.
Apparently, Ajith traveled to Bucharest in Romania by road and took a flight to Athens in Greece and from there to Abu Dhabi and from there Chennai. Ajith’s humble gesture has won everyone’s heart.
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours