In a shocking revelation, Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar revealed that he was abused by a lift operator when he was a kid. Akshay revealed this incident while speaking at an international conference on human trafficking in Mumbai yesterday.
“Let me share my own experience with you all here. When I was a very young kid, a lift-man once touched me inappropriately. Since I had good communication with my parents, I told them about this incident. Later the same person was caught in another case and was found to be a habitual offender,” Akshay said.
Highlighting the risk children face in the present society, Akshay said that parents and children must have a free interaction so that such predators are identified immediately.
- Arjun Reddy’s director lands in trouble
- Time set for JLK’s Lava teaser
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Thaman’s BGM impresses in ‘Sye Ra’
- Nithin’s next completes its first schedule
Articles that might interest you