In a shocking revelation, Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar revealed that he was abused by a lift operator when he was a kid. Akshay revealed this incident while speaking at an international conference on human trafficking in Mumbai yesterday.
“Let me share my own experience with you all here. When I was a very young kid, a lift-man once touched me inappropriately. Since I had good communication with my parents, I told them about this incident. Later the same person was caught in another case and was found to be a habitual offender,” Akshay said.
Highlighting the risk children face in the present society, Akshay said that parents and children must have a free interaction so that such predators are identified immediately.
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next
- CBFC Chairman has a strong advise for artistes
- High Court orders probe into star hero’s controversial comments
- Chiranjeevi’s gesture to help ailing senior artistes wins hearts