With the back-to-back releases of Manamantha and Janatha Garage, Malayalam star Mohanlal is now a name to reckon with even in Tollywood. Yesterday, Mohanlal’s Dasara blockbuster, Pulimurugan, released in Telugu as Manyam Puli and received a decent response from fans.
Now, the legendary actor is planning to release his Onam hit, Oppam, into Telugu as Kanupapa. Directed by Priyadarshan, this thriller movie stormed the box-office in Kerala, and is raring to emulate its feat even in Telugu. The film will be hitting the screens on December 30th.
- Fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya: Puri Jagannadh
- Sensational heroine to do a horror thriller?
- Manchu Manoj’s Next To be Dubbed In Tamil
- Kochi Leaves Sunny Leone Shocked
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
Articles that might interest you