With the back-to-back releases of Manamantha and Janatha Garage, Malayalam star Mohanlal is now a name to reckon with even in Tollywood. Yesterday, Mohanlal’s Dasara blockbuster, Pulimurugan, released in Telugu as Manyam Puli and received a decent response from fans.
Now, the legendary actor is planning to release his Onam hit, Oppam, into Telugu as Kanupapa. Directed by Priyadarshan, this thriller movie stormed the box-office in Kerala, and is raring to emulate its feat even in Telugu. The film will be hitting the screens on December 30th.
- Interesting buzz on Charan-Boyapati film
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time