With the back-to-back releases of Manamantha and Janatha Garage, Malayalam star Mohanlal is now a name to reckon with even in Tollywood. Yesterday, Mohanlal’s Dasara blockbuster, Pulimurugan, released in Telugu as Manyam Puli and received a decent response from fans.
Now, the legendary actor is planning to release his Onam hit, Oppam, into Telugu as Kanupapa. Directed by Priyadarshan, this thriller movie stormed the box-office in Kerala, and is raring to emulate its feat even in Telugu. The film will be hitting the screens on December 30th.
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
- Nag’s RGG 2 gets a tentative release date
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
Articles that might interest you