Bollywood star Ajay Devgn, who recently scored a blockbuster with the 200 crore comedy Golmaal Again, is on a huge mission. Ajay is planning to acquire 100 single screens across the country. The actor has already bought 6 single screens in Uttar Pradesh and is working on converting them into multiplexes.
Ajay’s team is currently scouting for the right locations to purchase the remaining screens. Ajay plans to penetrate into towns and cities that lack multiplexes but have a scope for major footfalls. Ajay’s multiplex chain will be named as NY Cinemas, the initials of his daughter Nysa and son Yug.
- Balakrishna turns grandfather yet again
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s first look in May
- Star hero joins farming school to learn agriculture
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Press Note: Nikhil’s smash hit “KIRRAK PARTY” enters 02nd week in USA