Ever since its announcement, the Telugu remake of the Tamil smash hit, Thani Oruvan, has been creating all the excitement among the Mega fans. The makers of this Ram Charan starrer have been on a hunt to find the right actor to play the antagonist’s role, which was played by Arvind Swamy in the original. Already, the makers were in discussions with stars like Arvind Swamy, Madhavan, Jagapati Babu and even Raja Sekhar.
Now, latest reports suggest that Akkineni Nagarjuna is said to be in talks to play the villain’s role. Apparently, Nagarjuna is quite positive about acting in the film. However, these are still speculations and an official confirmation from the makers is awaited in this regard.
In several interviews in the past, Nagarjuna stated that he is open to multistarrers featuring top stars and he has already teamed up with Tamil star Karthi in the Telugu-Tamil bilingual, Oopiri.
- Mega speculation on Chiru151
- Mahanubhavudu progressing at exotic European locales
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Allu Arjun is at his best in every single shot in DJ: Pooja Hegde
Articles that might interest you