Sundeep Kishan’s upcoming Telugu-Tamil bilingual, Care Of Surya, is scheduled for November 10th release. The film’s first look teaser, which was released a couple of weeks ago, caught audience’s attention and raised curiosity on the film.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the makers are planning to organize a pre-release event in the next week and Kollywood superstar Suriya may grace the event. An official announcement is expected soon regarding the exact date and venue details.
Directed by Suseenthiran, the film has Mehreen as the female lead. Chakri Chigurupati will be releasing this fun entertainer in Telugu, which will have a simultaneous release in Tamil as Nenjil Thunivirundhal.
- Vishnu’s Voter’s first look to be unveiled soon
- Poll : Which aspect of Khakee did you like the most?
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon
- No six-pack from Nara Rohit in Balakrishnudu