film stars turning producers is nothing new in Telugu film industry. After the likes of Nagarjuna, Pawan Kalyan, Mahesh Babu and lately Ram Charan, yet another star hero is said to be making his debut as a producer.
Latest buzz reveals that Stylish Star Allu Arjun will be making his debut as a producer with the Kannada remake of the Telugu blockbuster Bhale Bhale Magadivoi, produced by Bunny’s father Allu Arvind. Recently, there were reports that Allu Arvind will be producing this Kannada remake. However, Bunny is said to have entered the scene as he has a huge market in Karnataka.
These are mere speculations and we will have to wait for an official confirmation in this regard. Allu Arjun is currently acting in an action entertainer tentatively titled Sarainodu under Boyapati Srinu’s direction.
- Date locked for Chalo’s release
- Agnyaathavaasi gets a humongous release in Karnataka
- It’s official: Venky to join forces with Trivikram soon
- Senior heroine’s son set for silver screen debut
- Hello’s action making video reiterates Nagarjuna’s words