The success of ‘Jil’ has consolidated Gopichand’s star image. In a media interaction celebrating Jil’s success yesterday, Gopichand revealed that he and Prabhas will team up for a multi starrer whenever they come across a good script, but regretted that there is a severe dearth of good writers.
Gopichand also said that he has been good friends with Prabhas since their ‘Varsham’ days and that they both have been planning to team up since a long time. Commenting on the quality of scripts these days, Gopichand said that understanding of society is lacking in the present day writers and that he would definitely act in socially relevant
Gopichand is now gearing up for the release of his next film in senior director B Gopal’s direction. This yet to be titled film will be released in May.
- RGV Compares Ivanka Trump With Sunny Leone
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Ram Impressed With Sree Vishnu’s Next
- Taapsee Proves Why Trolls Can’t Mess With Her
- Dasari Arun Kumar’s negative role in Sye Raa