Sundeep Kishan has pinned a lot of hopes on his new film Care of Surya. The youthful entertainer is a bilingual and will also release in Tamil simultaneously.
Now, the news is that the makers have roped in star heroes like Nani, Sharwanand, Nikhil and Sai Dharam Tej for the pre-release event of the film which will be held on the 2nd of November in Hyderabad.
Suseetharan directs this film which has Mehreen as the female lead. The film is up for a release on the 10th of November.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick