Until a couple of years ago, star actress Trisha was written off and many even declared that Trisha’s career ended post her engagement. But Trisha bounced back and went on to sign several big and medium budget movies.
Now, Trisha is busy with as many as six movies on her hands. Recently, Trisha has been roped in as the leading lady for Vikram’s much-awaited sequel, Saamy 2. Apart from this movie, this 34-year-old beauty will also be seen in Mohini, Gharjanai, 1818, Sathuranga Vettai 2, 96 and is also debuting in Malayalam with Hey Jude opposite Nivin Pauly.
Trisha said that her target for 2017 is nine films and that she will announce to more projects very soon.
- Rangasthalam makers approach Cyber Crime Police against piracy
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Solid craze for Savyasachi’s pre-release biz
- Baahubali The Conclusion to release in Japan