Until a couple of years ago, star actress Trisha was written off and many even declared that Trisha’s career ended post her engagement. But Trisha bounced back and went on to sign several big and medium budget movies.
Now, Trisha is busy with as many as six movies on her hands. Recently, Trisha has been roped in as the leading lady for Vikram’s much-awaited sequel, Saamy 2. Apart from this movie, this 34-year-old beauty will also be seen in Mohini, Gharjanai, 1818, Sathuranga Vettai 2, 96 and is also debuting in Malayalam with Hey Jude opposite Nivin Pauly.
Trisha said that her target for 2017 is nine films and that she will announce to more projects very soon.
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
- Press Note : Spicy Salaa – From the Kitchens of Godavari
Articles that might interest you