Caravans have become part and parcel of film shoots these days. If not shooting, the stars are mostly stuck to their comfort of their caravans. Some of the top stars in the industry have high-end caravans and the latest one to own one is Taapsee Pannu.
The news is that Taapsee has bought herself a customized caravan in Mumbai. As she is busy with multiple Hindi films, Taapsee has got the caravan in Mumbai and will use it once she shoots for her Telugu films in Hyderabad as well.
Sources reveal that Taapsee’s caravan has the state of the art facilities and looks quite swanky too. Taapsee is high on the success of her latest film Anando Brahma and Judwaa 2.
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next
- CBFC Chairman has a strong advise for artistes
- High Court orders probe into star hero’s controversial comments
- Chiranjeevi’s gesture to help ailing senior artistes wins hearts