The much-awaited South Indian remakes of the Bollywood hit film, Queen, are back in news yet again. While Tamannaah is no longer part of the film’s Tamil remake, even Revathi, who was supposed to direct the movie, has reportedly been replaced.
The latest updates reveal that star heroine Kajal Aggarwal has been roped in to play the main lead in Queen’s Tamil remake. Noted Kannada actor-filmmaker Ramesh Aravind has been reportedly signed on to direct the film.
Incidentally, Ramesh Aravind is also directing Queen’s Kannada remake, which will kick-start its shooting from today. Ramesh Aravind reportedly told a media house that he will wrap up both the versions in 120 days. An official announcement about the Tamil remake is awaited.
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
- Young Telugu Actress In Dhanush’s VIP 2
- Cute teaser of Mental Madhilo impresses
- Young hero’s next to feature five heroines
- Vishal Has No Plans To Get Married Until
Articles that might interest you