It is already known that the makers of Baahubali had initially approached star diva Sridevi for Sivagami’s role. However, the team had to back out due to Sridevi’s outlandish demands and sky-high remuneration.
Recently, Sridevi took part in a promotional event of her comeback film, MOM. During the event, a journalist asked the actress why did she not accept Sivagami’s role.
To this, Sridevi replied with a strategic silence initially. But then, she went on to say that both the versions of Baahubali have released and turned out to be huge blockbusters and that there is no need to talk about the film anymore.
- Star Hero Says No To Remakes
- Ram can’t wait for his fans to meet Abhiram
- Taapsee Reveals Her Fitness Secrets
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Much-Awaited magnum opus not being postponed
Articles that might interest you