But Trisha is an exception. The actress will be seen as a mother to a 4-year-old girl in her upcoming Tamil movie, Sathuranga Vettai 2. Of late, Trisha has been signing several female-centric and author-backed roles, apart from glamorous roles.
Sathuranga Vettai 2 stars Aravind Swami and Baby Manaswini, with Vijay Sethupathi and Atharvaa playing cameos. Directed by Ajay Gnanamuthu, the film is slated to hit the screens soon.
- Amy Jackson Is The New Face Of A UK Brand
- Vishnu Manchu’s ‘Voter’ Nearing Completion
- Samantha’s next is a hot cake already
- National Award winner as villain in Vikram’s next
- Bhagmati’s first look gets a date
Articles that might interest you