But Trisha is an exception. The actress will be seen as a mother to a 4-year-old girl in her upcoming Tamil movie, Sathuranga Vettai 2. Of late, Trisha has been signing several female-centric and author-backed roles, apart from glamorous roles.
Sathuranga Vettai 2 stars Aravind Swami and Baby Manaswini, with Vijay Sethupathi and Atharvaa playing cameos. Directed by Ajay Gnanamuthu, the film is slated to hit the screens soon.
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ next to be shot in Pollachi
- Raj Tarun Gets Busy With His Next
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
- Vijay Devarakonda Takes A Cue From Rana
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
Articles that might interest you