But Trisha is an exception. The actress will be seen as a mother to a 4-year-old girl in her upcoming Tamil movie, Sathuranga Vettai 2. Of late, Trisha has been signing several female-centric and author-backed roles, apart from glamorous roles.
Sathuranga Vettai 2 stars Aravind Swami and Baby Manaswini, with Vijay Sethupathi and Atharvaa playing cameos. Directed by Ajay Gnanamuthu, the film is slated to hit the screens soon.
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- Bharat Ane Nenu set for a record breaking openin
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Upset Pawan Kalyan starts exposing many