But Trisha is an exception. The actress will be seen as a mother to a 4-year-old girl in her upcoming Tamil movie, Sathuranga Vettai 2. Of late, Trisha has been signing several female-centric and author-backed roles, apart from glamorous roles.
Sathuranga Vettai 2 stars Aravind Swami and Baby Manaswini, with Vijay Sethupathi and Atharvaa playing cameos. Directed by Ajay Gnanamuthu, the film is slated to hit the screens soon.
- Gang going steady on weekdays
- 95% of politicians are rascals: Mohan Babu
- Here’s what Balakrishna will play when he turns 60
- All eyes on Achari America Yatra’s trailer
- Interview : Krishnam Raju- Marriage is definitely on Prabhas’s mind