The Rangoon actress, in one of the film’s promotional interviews, revealed that her directorial debut movie will be a biopic based on the heroics of the warrior queen of Jhansi, Rani Laxmibai.
Apart from directing the movie, Kangana will also be essaying the role of Rani Laxmibai. Kangana is a trained script writer. She studied screenwriting at the reputed New York Film Academy.
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
Articles that might interest you