Being hailed as the highest-paid actress down south, gorgeous beauty Nayanthara has several plum projects in hand in Tamil and Telugu. If the ongoing reports coming in from Tamil media circles are to be believed, Nayan will soon turn producer with a Tamil film.
Apparently, Nayan was highly impressed with the script narrated by her alleged beau and young filmmaker Vighnesh Sivan and immediately decided to produce the film herself. However, an official confirmation is awaited in this regard.
The film will have Sivakarthikeyan as the hero and Nayan will play the female lead. The movie is expected to be launched in May.
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?