In one of the promotional interviews, Shruti funnily said she wished actors could use technology to improve their acting skills, just like those who make their voice sounds good, and win awards for their performances. “You can correct the ‘sur’ but you cannot photoshop acting,” Shruti said. Shruti also revealed that she is planning her comeback to singing soon.
Behen Hogi Teri, starring national award winning actor Rajkummar Rao, is slated to hit the screens on June 9.
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
- Fidaa gets its release date
- Poll : What did you think of Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s trailer?
- Saaho to be shot in prestigious location
Articles that might interest you