Taapsee’s raise as an artist has become an example for other actresses in the industry. The talented actress left her star status in the south and opted for a very small role in Akshay Kumar’s Baby and won huge acclaim.
What followed was some good films like Pink and now she is an actress to reckon with in the country. She will next be seen in the underwater war drama Ghazi and plays a small but important role in the film.
Taapsee says that she is very open to playing roles which are meaningful and is ready to explore new avenues in acting and Ghazi will be the first step towards that in Telugu.
Meanwhile, she will next be seen in yet another thriller called Nama Shabana.
- Irony around Boney Kapoor after Sridevi’s death
- Record overseas release for Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yuddham
- Senior producer Ashwini Dutt dedicates Mahanati to Sridevi
- Update on Sridevi’s funeral
- Poll : Which is your favourite Sridevi film ?