But off late, things have changed drastically as star heroines have chosen this genre and are set to enthral everyone. Some hardcore commercial heroines like Trisha, Tamannah and Regina will be seen in horror dramas for their upcoming films.
Trisha will be seen as Nayaki where as Tamannah and Regina will be seen in two different untitled horror thrillers which are currently on floors. These actresses feel that there is a huge scope for them to perform in these flicks and can reinvent themselves big time.
With the changing times and new stories being applauded, looks like star heroines have made the right move to cash in on this trend.
- Case filed on Rajamouli, Baahubali producers
- Emperor of commercial cinema hails Baahubali as The pride of India
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
Articles that might interest you