One of most highly admired stars in Kollywood, Ilayathalapathi Vijay, is currently busy wrapping up the shooting of his upcoming cop drama, Theri. Also starring Samantha and Amy Jackson, Theri will launch Divya, Vijay’s doting daughter, who will play Vijay’s daughter in the film as well.
According to the latest reports from the Tamil media circles, Divya took part in the recently concluded Ladakh schedule. Apparently, Amy Jackson will be playing Divya’s teacher in the film. In the past, Vijay’s son Sanjay too appeared in a short cameo in Vijay’s Vettaikaran.
Being directed by Raja Rani director Atlee, Theri will be releasing as an early summer treat for fans.
- Mehbooba’s theatrical trailer out soon
- Change of venue for Bharat Ane Nenu’s audio launch?
- Kalyanram gets career’s best openings with MLA
- Balakrishna turns grandfather yet again
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s first look in May