Akshitha is reportedly in love with Manu Ranjith, the great grandson of DMK chief and former Tamil Nadu CM M Karunanidhi and son of CK Ranganathan, the owner of the prestigious CavinKare group of bakeries.
The engagement ceremony will be held on July 10 at a star hotel in Chennai and close friends and family members of both the families will attend it. A lavish wedding will take place in 2017 and it will see several high-profile guests from the film and political fields.
- Kaala’s release date sealed, Big relief for BAN & NPS
- Rakul kick-starts shooting for Suriya’s NGK
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s day 1 AP, Telangana collections
- Tollywood stars give a thumbs up to Bharat Ane Nenu
- BAN registers a non-Baahubali 2 record opening in Krishna