Akshitha is reportedly in love with Manu Ranjith, the great grandson of DMK chief and former Tamil Nadu CM M Karunanidhi and son of CK Ranganathan, the owner of the prestigious CavinKare group of bakeries.
The engagement ceremony will be held on July 10 at a star hotel in Chennai and close friends and family members of both the families will attend it. A lavish wedding will take place in 2017 and it will see several high-profile guests from the film and political fields.
- Suriya’s next sold for record price
- Last half an hour to be highlight of Hello
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Nikhil-Swathi’s hit crime comedy to release in Malayalam
- Suriya to join forces with star director for the third time?