Akshitha is reportedly in love with Manu Ranjith, the great grandson of DMK chief and former Tamil Nadu CM M Karunanidhi and son of CK Ranganathan, the owner of the prestigious CavinKare group of bakeries.
The engagement ceremony will be held on July 10 at a star hotel in Chennai and close friends and family members of both the families will attend it. A lavish wedding will take place in 2017 and it will see several high-profile guests from the film and political fields.
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls