The devastating Chennai floods paralysed the lives of millions of Chennai citizens, which prompted several film stars from the Telugu film industry to donate generously to the Tamil Nadu CM Relief Fund. This afternoon, Young Tiger NTR and his brother Kalyanram announced 10 lakhs and 5 lakhs each.
Now, inspired by their favorite hero’s generous gesture, a large group of Young Tiger NTR’s fans from Rajahmundry chipped in and collected 2 lakhs and announced that they will donate the money to the Tamil Nadu CM Relief Fund.
This is one noble example of how film stars can inspire and motivate their fans towards social causes when it is highly needed.
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
Articles that might interest you