The devastating Chennai floods paralysed the lives of millions of Chennai citizens, which prompted several film stars from the Telugu film industry to donate generously to the Tamil Nadu CM Relief Fund. This afternoon, Young Tiger NTR and his brother Kalyanram announced 10 lakhs and 5 lakhs each.
Now, inspired by their favorite hero’s generous gesture, a large group of Young Tiger NTR’s fans from Rajahmundry chipped in and collected 2 lakhs and announced that they will donate the money to the Tamil Nadu CM Relief Fund.
This is one noble example of how film stars can inspire and motivate their fans towards social causes when it is highly needed.
- Interview : Kajal Aggarwal- MLA is a pucca entertainer with a good social message
- Impressive feat by Naga Shaurya’s Chalo: 50 days in 45 centres
- Krishnarjuna Yuddham’s audio launch in the holy temple town
- Kajal confirms her next with young hero
- Ajith’s Viswasam underway in Hyderabad