The devastating Chennai floods paralysed the lives of millions of Chennai citizens, which prompted several film stars from the Telugu film industry to donate generously to the Tamil Nadu CM Relief Fund. This afternoon, Young Tiger NTR and his brother Kalyanram announced 10 lakhs and 5 lakhs each.
Now, inspired by their favorite hero’s generous gesture, a large group of Young Tiger NTR’s fans from Rajahmundry chipped in and collected 2 lakhs and announced that they will donate the money to the Tamil Nadu CM Relief Fund.
This is one noble example of how film stars can inspire and motivate their fans towards social causes when it is highly needed.
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder’s Tamil version alone will collect?
- Tejaswi clarifies on posting sensuous photographs
- If Mamayya is a master, Charan is his star student: Upasana
- Huge Hype For Vijay’s Mersal Audio Launch
- Tamil Actress Takes A Dig At Puri Jagannadh!
Articles that might interest you