In October, a couple from a village in Madhurai, Tamil Nadu claimed that star Tamil hero Dhanush is their son who had left home when he was studying in 10th std. A couple of days ago, a local court in Madhurai summoned Dhanush to appear for the hearing before January 12.
Heartbroken with this unexpected case, Dhanush’s father and veteran filmmaker Kasthuri Raja said that it’s quite painful when random people claim Dhanush as their son.
Kasthuri Raja went on to say that Dhanush and his filmmaker brother Selvaraghavan spent their childhood in Madhurai and that theirs was a happy family those days. “After becoming celebrities, all our happiness evaporated due to this case,” the dejected father said.
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you