Star hero Vishal’s father and popular film producer GK Reddy will soon be making his acting debut with a Tamil film. GK Reddy will be seen in an important role in Malayalam heartthrob Nivin Pauly’s latest Tamil film, which is being helmed by debutant Gautham Ramachandran.
The director reportedly saw GK Reddy in a publicity still and immediately felt he suits the character and roped him in for the role, which has varied shades. Apparently, the director did nearly 50-60 rehearsals with GK Reddy before the film went on the floors.
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
- Good news for MM Keeravani fans
- Whopping price for Baahubali 2’s live telecast rights
- Versatile artiste’s brush with legendary Hollywood filmmaker
- MM Keeravaani Hints At Retirement!
Articles that might interest you