Star hero Vishal’s father and popular film producer GK Reddy will soon be making his acting debut with a Tamil film. GK Reddy will be seen in an important role in Malayalam heartthrob Nivin Pauly’s latest Tamil film, which is being helmed by debutant Gautham Ramachandran.
The director reportedly saw GK Reddy in a publicity still and immediately felt he suits the character and roped him in for the role, which has varied shades. Apparently, the director did nearly 50-60 rehearsals with GK Reddy before the film went on the floors.
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
- Press Note : Spicy Salaa – From the Kitchens of Godavari
Articles that might interest you