Star hero Vishal’s father and popular film producer GK Reddy will soon be making his acting debut with a Tamil film. GK Reddy will be seen in an important role in Malayalam heartthrob Nivin Pauly’s latest Tamil film, which is being helmed by debutant Gautham Ramachandran.
The director reportedly saw GK Reddy in a publicity still and immediately felt he suits the character and roped him in for the role, which has varied shades. Apparently, the director did nearly 50-60 rehearsals with GK Reddy before the film went on the floors.
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls