Tamil superstar Ilayathalapathy Vijay is currently working on a project under Theri fame Atlee Kumar’s direction. The film’s shooting is presently going on at a brisk pace in several exotic locations in Poland and Europe.
Now, the latest reports reveal that the film is emerging as Vijay’s most expensive project in terms of the production budget and the makers at Sri Thenandal Films are not compromising in making it a lavish affair.
Vijay will be seen in triple roles for the first time in his career in this yet-to-be-titled flick. The film has Kajal Aggarwal, Samantha and Nithya Menen as the leading ladies. AR Rahman is scoring the film’s music.
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
- Update on Jai Lava Kusa’s shoot and audio release
Articles that might interest you