Babu Bangaram has created a huge buzz for itself with its interesting trailers. Latest update reveals that the film will be dubbed in Tamil with the title Selvi. Seeing the craze the film is having in Telugu, some Tamil film makers have shelled out some good amounts to buy the dubbing rights.
The presence of Nayanthara will surely help the Tamil audience and as Venky is a hugely known face from a long time, prospects of this film look very good.
Directed by Maruthi, this film has Venky playing a funny cop’s role and is up for a release on the 12th of August.
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon
- No six-pack from Nara Rohit in Balakrishnudu
- Suvarnasundari’s Hindi satellite rights fetch a decent price
- Nag-RGV film launched with a terrific dialogue
- Khakee performs well in its opening weekend