Now, the latest buzz is that Saamy 2 is expected to go on floors from mid-September. Vikram will be seen as a tough and stylish police officer. Trisha, who acted in the first part, has been finalized as one of the heroines in this film.
Meanwhile, Vikram is currently busy wrapping up his on going projects, Sketch and Dhruva Natchathiram. Both the movies are expected to hit the screens later this year.
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US
- Rajamouli, Shobu To Address Students At IIM-A
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej