Now, the latest buzz is that Saamy 2 is expected to go on floors from mid-September. Vikram will be seen as a tough and stylish police officer. Trisha, who acted in the first part, has been finalized as one of the heroines in this film.
Meanwhile, Vikram is currently busy wrapping up his on going projects, Sketch and Dhruva Natchathiram. Both the movies are expected to hit the screens later this year.
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
- Child Artiste From Megastar’s ‘Indra’ Turns Hero
- Trisha has a request for fans
- Ajith’s move to distance troll fans wins unanimous praise
- Yet another movie joins the September 8 clash
Articles that might interest you