Now, the latest buzz is that Saamy 2 is expected to go on floors from mid-September. Vikram will be seen as a tough and stylish police officer. Trisha, who acted in the first part, has been finalized as one of the heroines in this film.
Meanwhile, Vikram is currently busy wrapping up his on going projects, Sketch and Dhruva Natchathiram. Both the movies are expected to hit the screens later this year.
- Star hero’s sister makes her movie debut
- Pooja Hegde’s key role in Bollywood film
- First Sight of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out this evening
- Noted channel bags satellite rights of Kaala
- Producer gives Tamanna a big shock