Film stars tapping young talent and teaming up with aspiring filmmakers is slowly catching up in Tollywood and in all other major film industries across the country. Now, Tamil star Suriya joins the list.
In a bid to spot more young talent raging with burning passion, Suriya’s production house 2D Entertainments has initiated a short film competition titled Movie Buff. The top three winners in this competition will get a chance to intern with the production house, narrate scripts and even a cash prize.
- Ajith’s next gets a title
- Date locked for PSPK25’s first look?
- Balakrishnudu director’s next with Mega hero
- Samantha’s heartfelt message on hubby’s birthday
- Sharwanand-Hanu Raghavapudi’s film launched