Film stars tapping young talent and teaming up with aspiring filmmakers is slowly catching up in Tollywood and in all other major film industries across the country. Now, Tamil star Suriya joins the list.
In a bid to spot more young talent raging with burning passion, Suriya’s production house 2D Entertainments has initiated a short film competition titled Movie Buff. The top three winners in this competition will get a chance to intern with the production house, narrate scripts and even a cash prize.
- Red Heart Movies sets a unique record in overseas
- Vangaveeti hero in slain OU leader George Reddy’s biopic
- Samantha to walk for handloom weavers
- Vasuki gets a release date
- Young beauty’s stylish image makeover wows fans
Articles that might interest you