It is well-known that Tamil superstar Ilayathalapathy Vijay will be seen in triple roles in his ongoing 61st movie. Being directed by young filmmaker Atlee, the film’s shooting is currently progressing in Europe, where Kajal is shooting for her part alongside Vijay.
According to the latest reports, Vijay will be seen as a magician, a doctor and a village panchayat head in this as-yet-untitled movie. Vijay will be sporting a twirling royal moustache for his village head’s role, while his magician’s role will have a comic side to it.
Nithya Menon, Kajal and Samantha are playing the female leads in this movie. AR Rahman is scoring the soundtrack for this Sri Thenandal Films’ prestigious 100th project.
- Pawan’s ‘Chalo Re’ Telangana tour details
- Young heroine feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna
- Would have felt bad if some other actress did Bhaagamathie: Anushka
- Bollywood Actress Makes A Cameo In Tholiprema
- First look of SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent out soon