Yesterday, the foundation stone for the Tamil artists Nadigar Sangam building was laid in Chennai. The entire Tamil film industry was present at the occasion and promised to do their bit for the building.
Meanwhile, other news reveals that the building will be opened in 2018 and the first event that will be held there would be hero Vishal’s wedding. This news was confirmed during the meet yesterday and made Vishal’s fans super happy.
Vishal as the head honcho of Nadigar Sangam has been working hard for the building and has also donated loads of money to the organization. It will be very interesting to see his wedding take place in the same building where he has given his blood and soul.
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you