Star comedian Brahmanandam’s son Gautham has been struggling to gain foothold in Tollywood ever since his debut more than a decade ago. The young hero’s previous film, Basanthi, too, was a disappointing venture.
Now, Gautham is testing his chances once again with an experimental romantic movie titled Manu. The film’s intriguing teaser was unveiled yesterday. Manu is being directed by a short filmmaker named Phanindra. The film also stars young actress Chandini Chowdary.
- Young Actress Prays For Good Fortune
- BJP Leader Lashes Out At Vijay Over Mersal
- Star hero to grace Care Of Surya’s pre-release event?
- Mersal Breaks Kabali’s Record
- Press Note : Krishnarjuna Yuddham Overseas By Magnus Media