Star comedian Brahmanandam’s son Gautham has been struggling to gain foothold in Tollywood ever since his debut more than a decade ago. The young hero’s previous film, Basanthi, too, was a disappointing venture.
Now, Gautham is testing his chances once again with an experimental romantic movie titled Manu. The film’s intriguing teaser was unveiled yesterday. Manu is being directed by a short filmmaker named Phanindra. The film also stars young actress Chandini Chowdary.
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder Tamil version alone will collect?
- Mahesh and I decided to work together a decade ago: AR Murugadoss
- This actress’ favorite is ‘Andhra Michael Jackson Allu Arjun’
- SDT’s role in his next similar to Pawan’s in Tholi Prema
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
Articles that might interest you