Star comedian Brahmanandam’s son Gautham has been struggling to gain foothold in Tollywood ever since his debut more than a decade ago. The young hero’s previous film, Basanthi, too, was a disappointing venture.
Now, Gautham is testing his chances once again with an experimental romantic movie titled Manu. The film’s intriguing teaser was unveiled yesterday. Manu is being directed by a short filmmaker named Phanindra. The film also stars young actress Chandini Chowdary.
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School
- Solid deal for Hello’s satellite rights
- Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser becomes Tollywood’s most liked in just 6 hours
- Poll : What did you think of Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser?