Yesteryear heroine and one of the most sought after character artistes in Tollywood Jayasudha launched her younger son Shreayan Kapoor with Basthi. The film, released in 2015, tanked heavily at the box-office.
According to the latest report published in a popular English news daily, Shreayan has decided to concentrate more on his favorite sport rifle shooting, and he may even desert movies totally. Apparently, Shreayan’s national rank dropped as he couldn’t attend a few tournaments due to his filmy commitments.
Now that there are several shooting championships coming up, Shreayan is practicing quite hard and has no time for movies at the moment.
- Vishnu Manchu’s ‘Voter’ Nearing Completion
- Samantha’s next is a hot cake already
- National Award winner as villain in Vikram’s next
- Bhagmati’s first look gets a date
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
Articles that might interest you