Yesteryear heroine and one of the most sought after character artistes in Tollywood Jayasudha launched her younger son Shreayan Kapoor with Basthi. The film, released in 2015, tanked heavily at the box-office.
According to the latest report published in a popular English news daily, Shreayan has decided to concentrate more on his favorite sport rifle shooting, and he may even desert movies totally. Apparently, Shreayan’s national rank dropped as he couldn’t attend a few tournaments due to his filmy commitments.
Now that there are several shooting championships coming up, Shreayan is practicing quite hard and has no time for movies at the moment.
- “Blockbuster Koduthunnam”: Nag at Hello’s audio launch
- I’m Ready To Deliver A Hit With ‘Hello’ : Akhil Promises His Fans
- Film stars chip in for World Telugu Conference
- Saaho’s team all set for a terrific action sequence in the UAE
- Fresh buzz on 2.0’s teaser and trailer launches