Devi Sri Prasad is one of the most sought after music composers down south, with a handful of big budget films featuring top stars. While DSP is well known for his chartbusting songs, he also entertains his fans wih his dances at audio launch events and award functions etc. Now, DSP has reportedly spread his talent onto the silver screen.
As per the latest reports, Devi Sri Prasad choreographed a song in Kumari 21F, the debut production of his close friend and longtime collaborator, Sukumar. Speaking about DSP’s new achievement, Sukumar reportedly said that the song came out quite well on screen and that audiences will be ‘surprised to see the other side of DSP’.
Kumari 21F, directed by Surya Prathap, features young actors Raj Tarun and Heebah Patel. The film will release on 30th October.
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
Articles that might interest you