According to the latest reports being heard in the film industry, the distribution rights for Ceded area for Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 100 the film, ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’, have been acquired for a fancy prince of around 9 crores by star producer Sai Korrapati.
Balakrishna is generally quite strong in the Ceded area and Sai Korrapati is a self proclaimed fan. These factors, coupled with the generally positive hype for the movie, seem to have contributed to this price.
The news is still unconfirmed for now. Krish Jagarlamudi is the director of this big budget entertainer.
- Nani’s MCA gets a release date
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Vivekam completes censor formalities
- Manoj shines in the intense trailer of Okkadu Migiladu
- Star hero as chief guest in Spyder’s Tamil launch?
Articles that might interest you