According to the latest reports being heard in the film industry, the distribution rights for Ceded area for Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 100 the film, ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’, have been acquired for a fancy prince of around 9 crores by star producer Sai Korrapati.
Balakrishna is generally quite strong in the Ceded area and Sai Korrapati is a self proclaimed fan. These factors, coupled with the generally positive hype for the movie, seem to have contributed to this price.
The news is still unconfirmed for now. Krish Jagarlamudi is the director of this big budget entertainer.
- Baahubali’s overseas destruction continues
- RC11 unit thrilled with first schedule rushes
- Pawan Kalyan inspired Baahubali’s interval scene
- Baahubali 2 Is India’s ‘Star Wars’
- Karan Johar tweets Baahubali’s day 1 collections
Articles that might interest you