According to the latest reports being heard in the film industry, the distribution rights for Ceded area for Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 100 the film, ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’, have been acquired for a fancy prince of around 9 crores by star producer Sai Korrapati.
Balakrishna is generally quite strong in the Ceded area and Sai Korrapati is a self proclaimed fan. These factors, coupled with the generally positive hype for the movie, seem to have contributed to this price.
The news is still unconfirmed for now. Krish Jagarlamudi is the director of this big budget entertainer.
- Rajamouli’s impressive concept for Telugu Thalli statue in AP Assembly
- No movie releases from March 1
- Popular actor-filmmaker Neeraj Vora passes away
- Mohan Babu announces Gayathri’s release date
- Anirudh thanks Telugu fans by tweeting in Telugu