According to the latest reports being heard in the film industry, the distribution rights for Ceded area for Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 100 the film, ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’, have been acquired for a fancy prince of around 9 crores by star producer Sai Korrapati.
Balakrishna is generally quite strong in the Ceded area and Sai Korrapati is a self proclaimed fan. These factors, coupled with the generally positive hype for the movie, seem to have contributed to this price.
The news is still unconfirmed for now. Krish Jagarlamudi is the director of this big budget entertainer.
- Crazy combo in the works for Pawan Kalyan?
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
Articles that might interest you