Senior producer AM Ratnam’s son Jothi Krishna is currently directing Gopichand-starrer Oxygen. This high voltage action entertainer is being produced by Jothi Krishna’s wife S Aishwarya. According to the latest reports, apart from producing the film, Aishwarya has also crooned for two songs in it.
Apparently, Aishwarya is a good singer and she was approached by several filmmakers in the past. Recently, Aishwarya finally donned the singer’s hat and recorded a couple of songs, a duet and a family song, after Jothi Krishna asked her several times.
Hotshot Tamil music composer Yuvan Shankar Raja has scored the tunes for these songs.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you