Senior producer AM Ratnam’s son Jothi Krishna is currently directing Gopichand-starrer Oxygen. This high voltage action entertainer is being produced by Jothi Krishna’s wife S Aishwarya. According to the latest reports, apart from producing the film, Aishwarya has also crooned for two songs in it.
Apparently, Aishwarya is a good singer and she was approached by several filmmakers in the past. Recently, Aishwarya finally donned the singer’s hat and recorded a couple of songs, a duet and a family song, after Jothi Krishna asked her several times.
Hotshot Tamil music composer Yuvan Shankar Raja has scored the tunes for these songs.
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
Articles that might interest you