Senior producer AM Ratnam’s son Jothi Krishna is currently directing Gopichand-starrer Oxygen. This high voltage action entertainer is being produced by Jothi Krishna’s wife S Aishwarya. According to the latest reports, apart from producing the film, Aishwarya has also crooned for two songs in it.
Apparently, Aishwarya is a good singer and she was approached by several filmmakers in the past. Recently, Aishwarya finally donned the singer’s hat and recorded a couple of songs, a duet and a family song, after Jothi Krishna asked her several times.
Hotshot Tamil music composer Yuvan Shankar Raja has scored the tunes for these songs.
- Teaser of first Indian space film to be out soon
- ‘SIT’ wraps up Sham K Naidu’s interrogation
- Popular Anchor Rules Out Entering Bigg Boss House
- Bollywood star for Karna’s role in India’s most expensive film?
- Nayanthara Signs A Big Endorsement Deal
Articles that might interest you