Released in 2003, Tarun, Trisha and Sriya starrer love triangle Nee Manasu Naku Telusu launched senior producer AM Ratnam’s son AM Jyothi Krishna as a director. As per the latest reports, Jyothi Krishna will be returning to direction in Telugu films after 12 long years. Reports suggest that Jyothi Krishna is currently in talks with actor Gopichand.
Recently, Jyothi Krishna narrated a storyline to Gopichand and the actor reportedly gave his nod and asked the director to come back with a fullfledged script. Apparently, Jyothi Krishna designed a hilarious character for Gopichand which will explore the actor’s untapped potential. Currently, script work is going on and an official confirmation will be made once the story is locked.
- Update on Sridevi’s funeral
- Which is your favourite film ?
- Sridevi : Tollywood remembers its Athiloka Sundari
- Celebs mourn Sridevi’s death
- End Of An Era : Legendary Diva Sridevi Passes Away