Vijay Sethupathi is one Tamil actor who has reached new heights in the recent times. After giving back to back hits, he will now make his Hindi debut very soon and that too in the production of director Anurag Kahsyap’s Hindi film.
The hard-hitting drama will be made by Anurag’s assistant Vasan Bala and actress Bhagyashree’ son Abhimanyu Dasani will make his Bollywood debut in this film.
Radhika Madan will play the female lead in this film where Vijay will be seen in a unique avatar. More details of this project will soon be revealed.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon