Vijay Sethupathi is one Tamil actor who has reached new heights in the recent times. After giving back to back hits, he will now make his Hindi debut very soon and that too in the production of director Anurag Kahsyap’s Hindi film.
The hard-hitting drama will be made by Anurag’s assistant Vasan Bala and actress Bhagyashree’ son Abhimanyu Dasani will make his Bollywood debut in this film.
Radhika Madan will play the female lead in this film where Vijay will be seen in a unique avatar. More details of this project will soon be revealed.
- Sensational heroine to do a horror thriller?
- Manchu Manoj’s Next To be Dubbed In Tamil
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
Articles that might interest you