Star Tamil director KS Ravikumar is well-known to Telugu audiences for his blockbuster hits like Muthu, Narasimha, Bhamane Satyabhamane, Chiru’s Sneham Kosam and Dasavataram etc. The senior director is currently awaiting the release of his Kannada film, Mudinja Ivana Pudi, starring Sudeep and Nitya Menen.
Speaking to media during the promotions of his latest film, KS Ravikumar said that he met Megastar Chiranjeevi recently and that Chiru expressed his desire to work with him again. The senior director reportedly told Chiru that he will comeback to him with a solid script.
We will have to wait and see whether this successful combo will materialize once again.
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
- NTR, Samantha win top honors at IIFA Utsavam
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
Articles that might interest you