Star Tamil director KS Ravikumar is well-known to Telugu audiences for his blockbuster hits like Muthu, Narasimha, Bhamane Satyabhamane, Chiru’s Sneham Kosam and Dasavataram etc. The senior director is currently awaiting the release of his Kannada film, Mudinja Ivana Pudi, starring Sudeep and Nitya Menen.
Speaking to media during the promotions of his latest film, KS Ravikumar said that he met Megastar Chiranjeevi recently and that Chiru expressed his desire to work with him again. The senior director reportedly told Chiru that he will comeback to him with a solid script.
We will have to wait and see whether this successful combo will materialize once again.
- Sunil anna recommended me for Dhee: Nani
- Kadapa, RGV’s next web-series
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Rajamouli’s impressive concept for Telugu Thalli statue in AP Assembly
- No movie releases from March 1