After almost a decade since his Tollywood debut with Chiranjeevi’s Stalin, star Tamil director AR Murugadoss is making his comeback to Telugu film industry with a high budget action entertainer featuring Mahesh Babu.
Murugadoss, in his latest interview to a leading media agency, said that he is quite thrilled on his Tollywood comeback and also revealed that he has plans to continue his association with Tollywood in the future. It was then that he said he has plans to produce movies in Telugu.
Murugadoss has already produced numerous hit movies in Tamil and we can be sure that he will deliver the same in Telugu.
- Interview : Sampath Nandi – Gautam Nanda’s success is quite crucial for my career
- Kamal revives yet another long-delayed project
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka gets its audio launch date
- Teaser of Chay’s next to be out soon
- Mega hero starts off his next with a fight scene
Articles that might interest you