After almost a decade since his Tollywood debut with Chiranjeevi’s Stalin, star Tamil director AR Murugadoss is making his comeback to Telugu film industry with a high budget action entertainer featuring Mahesh Babu.
Murugadoss, in his latest interview to a leading media agency, said that he is quite thrilled on his Tollywood comeback and also revealed that he has plans to continue his association with Tollywood in the future. It was then that he said he has plans to produce movies in Telugu.
Murugadoss has already produced numerous hit movies in Tamil and we can be sure that he will deliver the same in Telugu.
- Chay to kick-start his next before marriage
- Charan’s music composer’s debut film as hero to release soon
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 25-06-2017
- DJ all set to break into the $1 million club
- Namrata thanks Mahesh Babu
Articles that might interest you