We have been bringing regular updates about the much awaited film in the combination of Sukumar and Ram Charan. This high budget entertainer will flag off in a couple of months, soon after Charan wraps up Dhruva.
According to a latest update, noted Tamil cinematographer Manoj Paramahamsa, who enthralled film lovers with his scintillating visuals in films such as Ye Maya Chesave, Race Gurram and Charan’s Bruce Lee, has been signed on as the DOP for Sukumar’s project.
Keep watching this space for more updates regarding this crazy project.
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
Articles that might interest you